Tuesday, November 6, 2007

You Know This - Pass the Buck

Brian Schwanbeck finds this girl so attractive that he decided to set this picture as the background on his computer. Naturally, Allison and I decided to tease him as much as possible.



Here is what he finds attractive:
  • She is wearing camo
  • She is holding a dead deer
Here is what Allison and I pointed out:
  • She has some crazy bling on her wrist
  • She has crossed eyes
  • She is obviously just posing with the animal, not actually hunting
So, once again, we took it too far and dressed me up as the girl in the photo. Minus the bullets on the hip, I think we did a pretty good job!

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I was there for this entire thing, and I still laughed out loud when I saw this picture!

You forgot that you're holding a BUCK since that's what she's also holding! Oh, homonyms are fun!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

 
Blogger Josh Peters said...

Ha!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

 
Blogger E.Money said...

that's hilarious :)

Thursday, November 08, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home