Tuesday, October 21, 2008

You Know This - Strange New Habit

I have recently formed a strange new habit. Whenever I feel the need to sleep, I pour myself a bowl of Kix cereal, sit in my bed, and watch an old episode of Grey's Anatomy. I was suspicious last night when I turned on Grey's and felt the need to pour myself a bowl. (Shortly followed by Katie coming home and catching me in this odd situation.) But just now, I went to lay down and watch another episode, and low and behold, had to get up to eat some Kix. I don't know what I will do when the cereal runs out!

Gotta go now... I'm missing important McDreamy scenes and my Kix are getting soggy...

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Hibbard said...

Google: Pavlov's Dog.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

 
Blogger Jessica Torres said...

Oh, I love developing strange habits that involve Grey's...I used to watch old episodes in bed with a Coke...I miss those days!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

 
Blogger Josh Treece said...

I haven't been able to feel right not falling asleep while watching TV since 2005. I'll spare you the story of why.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home