Thursday, February 12, 2009

You Know This - Do You Know The Ice Cream Man?

We just got back from a Wildside event called On Location in which we meet up with our students at their school. Today we went to Las Flores which is located in a pretty nice neighborhood. As we were waiting for school to get out, the ice cream man showed up! We were all excited, but not as excited as the two kids who ran past us yelling, "it's really an ice cream truck!" Their mother then explained that they had never seen an ice cream truck before. Oh, the wonders of South Orange County!



(Quick side note: This is not the actual ice cream truck that we visited. So no, we did not get to order ice cream from this colorful character.)

So, Matt, Stacey, Phil and I headed over to the ice cream truck to get a delicious treat. I ordered a Reese Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Bar. As I took my first bite, Matt mentioned his theory that the guy on the truck did not return any of his recalled peanut butter products. Therefore I was most likely going to get sick. If you know me at all then you know that this statement was enough to make me feel sick. So now, back at my desk, I sit here contemplating running to the bathroom to throw up.

That's all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bethany, this was a GREAT post! Hope you're feeling better.

JG

Thursday, February 12, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home