Tuesday, July 17, 2007

You Know This - Amazing Wedding

Well, they finally did it! On 7-7-07 my sister Krista and Ryan finally got married!!!
Here are some pictures from the wedding...

The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous! We were at a beautiful garden in Ventura, California.


Krista looked like a pretty pretty princess...tierra and all!

The Bridesmaids...Jessica, Jaime, Julia, Sarah, Me and Molli


My handsome nephew, Robbie, and I. Best ring bearer ever!

The other Robbie (Ryan's cousin) and I. Not only were we the Best Man and Maid of Honor, we were also the best couple there!


The trifecta never misses a good dance party! My roommates Elizabeth and Kim.


You know I could never make it a whole day without making at least one rediculous face!



Krista~ I couldn't have asked for a better role model in my life! You have always been so caring and selfless. I love you so much!

Ryan~Thank you for being the perfect match for my sister! You are the brother that I have always wanted and an answer to my prayers!

Congratulations! I love y'all more than I could ever say!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger kayla rae said...

So fun..your hair is super cute!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

 
Blogger ponch0 said...

Yay Bethany I found your blog! It is super cute.
=]

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

 
Blogger E.Money said...

you look SOO PRETTY!! :)

Thursday, July 19, 2007

 
Blogger jessie estupinan said...

I think I love Robbie..

Friday, July 20, 2007

 
Blogger annie said...

So fun! I love weddings! Congrats Krista!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home