Monday, November 19, 2007

You Know This - Ticket

So, this morning I took a friend to the airport and got a little “thank you” note from the LAPD...aka a ticket! No bueno! It was just a fix it ticket, but they want me to put a front license plate on my pretty little car.


I honestly cannot believe that there was no better crime going on in the LA area at that time, so I googled police activity in the LA area. There is on average 60 crimes committed and 73 arrests being made every hour in the city of Los Angeles. Crazy! And who knows what OJ Simpson is currently up to! It’s a good thing officer Brignoni caught that sweet-little-innocent girl with the missing front license plate!

Off to the DMV to order my front license plate...


Current Highest Play Count on iTunes:
Fast Cars and Freedom by Rascal Flatts

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

LAPD has it in for Johnson girls. I rarely go to LA without getting some sort of ticket.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

 
Blogger godzgirl10 said...

haha i got one of these for not having my permit on me arnt they fun :-)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home