Thursday, April 3, 2008

You Know This - Cause I am THAT Stupid

I've been dealing with this whole Fix-It Ticket situation for not having a front license plate for a couple of months now. My car was not made with a front bracket to hold a license plate.
While driving in LA, I got pulled over for not having said front plate. Long story short, after filling out tons of paperwork and paying way too much to get everything in order, I FINALLY got my new plates.
So, tonight Zack replaced my plates on my car for me. When he handed me my old plate, I saw a terrible sight...

TWO LICENSE PLATES

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

NO WAY! I'm so sorry!
Oh my goodness...

Sunday, April 06, 2008

 
Blogger lovemyguys said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! dork

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home