Sunday, March 30, 2008

You Know This - Paula Said It, I Believe It

You have black hair
I have blonde hair
You cry at the drop of a hat
I hate crying
You fall in love easily
I keep my guard up
You despise cheerleaders
I was the captain of my cheer squad
You have an amazing singing voice
I don’t
You like guys with beards and ties
I like guys with a little scruff and a hoodie
You love the smell of smoke
I cough when I see a cigarette
You love to dream
I love to analyze

And for all of our differences,
I know we are making each other a better person.
I love you tons, Allison, and I am so grateful for our friendship!

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Oh man...you are my favorite! I love your guts!
Can't wait to see you Tuesday!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

 
Blogger Krista said...

I thought this was the video with the cartoon cat! I miss the days of much more innocent music!

Friday, April 04, 2008

 
Blogger Julie Hibbard said...

What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful friend! She is pretty special, isn't she? I kinda like her too!
And you too!!
So glad to know you Bethany!

Saturday, April 05, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home