Saturday, March 22, 2008

You Know This - It's A Girl!

Good News... I'm a girl!

I found this quiz online that tests brain activity in order to determine the sex of your brain. Not gonna lie, I was minorly worried that my brain would be a boy. I tend to be good at more masculine activities such as playing nintendo and solving logic problems. But after about 20 minutes of identifying angles, and emotions, turns out my brain is a girl!


*** The link feature on my blogger is not working right now, but if you are interested in taking this test, just got to http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Darn it! I have a masculine brain! The score even said I must be an engineer or a scientist! I guess all those logic puzzles mom had us do turned my mind masculine!

Monday, March 24, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home