Friday, March 14, 2008

You Know This - Pop Fiction Prediction - Part 1

It's almost time for another rendition of Pop Fiction! For those of you who missed out on the season premiere, let me tell you a quick synopsis of what this show is all about.

Pop Fiction is another Ashton Kutcher show, much like Punk'd, only this time the celebs are turning on the general public! They are making up stories that normally show up in tabloids such as US Weekly and Star, and seeing if the paparazzi fall for it! Last week we learned that Paris Hilton's guru was really a biker from the San Fernando Valley and Avril Lavigne's baby bump was actually a costume. For the record, they both totally got me!

So, now that this amazing show is a part of my life, I've decided to start making my guesses as to which 2 stories will be aired on Pop Fiction. Here are my predictions for this week...

1. Howard K. Stern is suing E! over the idea for the show Pop Fiction, which he believes was originally thought up by Anna Nicole Smith.


2. Stev-O was hospitalized at a mental health unit in LA.



Which stories do you think are false?

Make sure you catch the show on E! on Sundays at 10:30pm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elyse said...

Hmmmm, I was thinking the 911 call for Heather Mills supposedly being suicidal but I think that one might be too serious for a joke.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home