Thursday, March 6, 2008

You Know This - No Molestra Con Tejas


In about 4 hours I will be heading off to the great state of Texas. Most of my college friends live in Dallas, and it's been way too long since the last time I've gone to visit them. 

Here are some things I am excited about...
- Hanging out with Heather
- Seeing Baylor's beautiful campus
- Taking my cousin out to dinner
- Hanging out with Brock Murphy
- Spending some quality alone time
- Renting a car
- Enjoying a delicious Kahlua Pig Swig from Common Grounds
- Spending some down time on the airplane

And here are some things I am not so excited about...
- Missing my friends back home
- The much colder weather
- Living out of a suitcase
- Having frizzy hair

This should be a super fun and relaxing trip!

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Just so you know, my couch will have a spot on it for you when you get back...

Thursday, March 06, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home