Friday, February 22, 2008

You Know This - Little Jonas Brother

My C-Group girls absolutely LOVE the Jonas Brothers!


I have to admit, I kinda sorta maybe like their music just a little bit. I mean, they're no O-Town, but I could rock it every so often.

Anyway, today I went on to Wikapedia to see how old they are and I discovered a beautiful little unknown fact about these brothers. There is a younger Jonas brother who is not in the band, who is fondly refered to as the 'Bonus Jonas'! Best nickname ever!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh(ua) Treece said...

Oh gosh...

Did you just make an O-Town reference in this post? When I was an intern in college, I used to wake the kids up at summer camp by singing "Is it all or nothing at all?" at the top of my lungs!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home