Wednesday, February 13, 2008

You Know This - Good Luck Chuck (aka Bethany)


As I have posted before, I have an amazing knack for marrying off my roommates. Well, nothing has changed. I moved in on December 31st - and guess what - Kiva and Tom got engaged that night!

Congrats Kiva! So excited to be a part of your life during this journey! And thanks for keeping my Roommate Yenta theory running strong!


*** I really wanted to call this post, "Good Luck Chuck Bethany", but the title line wouldn't let me use the strike-through feature...boo ***

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Dear Blogger, it's a real shame that your text enhancements don't work in title blocks...Bethany's post really would have been funnier with the strike-through...
Love, Alice

Thursday, February 14, 2008

 
Blogger TheHuntsAreRad said...

Dear Bethany,

Your powers are amazing. I am really impressed. Chuck has nothing on you.

Love,
Roomie

Thursday, February 14, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home