Monday, February 11, 2008

You Know This - Fear Factor


When I was 7 years old I had a face-off with a rotary cutter and I lost. That night I had mouthed off to the parents and was sent to bed early. On my way upstairs, I found this device sitting next to a bracelet box. I decided to try and cut the box, but instead I ended up cutting my thumb down to the bone. 20 years later, I still have this wicked scar:


Since then, I have been incredibly afraid of sharp objects (knives, box cutters, razor blades, etc. ) This week, I got down to the root of my fear and finally conquered it! Take that rotary cutter!

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Wow! 20 years?! That's a long time...
Way to conquer your fear!

Up next: wiener dogs!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

 
Blogger TheEpicBeat said...

What's with the weird Dharma Initiative logo on the bag behind you in the last shot?

BTW: I have an irrational fear of chickens. I can't turn my back on them for fear they will attack my calves...go figure.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

 
Blogger Krista said...

Poor Sarah is going to have to find something new to chase you around the house with.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

 
Blogger lovemyguys said...

Oh, I have plenty to chase you around the house with. Krista need not worry.

p.s. I don't think that's really your hand. Where's the black nail polish?

Monday, February 18, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home