Friday, February 8, 2008

You Know This - Mysterious Ticking Noise


There is a mysterious ticking noise in my car. It's been happening since about day 2 of owning the car, but they just can't seem to figure out the source. When I brought it in the first time, the man asked me, "Did you leave your turn signal on?" Yes, because I am that dumb. It's now been 3 years since I bought the car and they still can't figure it out. I've taught myself to ignore it, but this video made me think of it again...

At this point I wish it was a pipe bomb just to end the mystery.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

The ticking noise is hilarious!
Snape kills Dumbledore!

Friday, February 08, 2008

 
Blogger Heather Leith said...

oh my goodness! i was reading your post at the bottom about little people big world...

I SAW AMY AT THE AIRPORT!!!!!

Friday, February 08, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home