Saturday, February 16, 2008

You Know This - Crossing the (fe)Line


Little known Bethany fact... I HATE cats! You probably can't tell from the picture above (Me and Elle - we lived together back in 2004 for about 2 months before I kicked her out and found her a new home) but I despise the existance of these useless creatures. I don't enjoy them when they are actual living animals, but I hate it even more when they are used for stationary, commercials, decorations, baby-talk, stuffed animals, etc.

Recently I was exposed to a new cat-ism that takes the cake in all things annoying. I would now like to introduce you to Kitty Pidgin. Yes, you read correctly, Kitty Pidgin - the official language of cats. Oh, but wait, it gets worse! The makers of Kitty Pidgin have now translated the Bible! Check it out...

Here is the NIV translation of the shortest verse in the Bible, John 11:35:
Jesus wept.

And here is the Kitty Pidgin translation:
Cheesus crieded. Not jus litle teers, no. he crieded big teers. Cuz Lolrus was ded an stufs an everywun luved him, even Cheesus. Cheesus trieded to wipe his teers awai wit his pawz but teh teers kept comin and comin and everywun saweded that as dey were cryin too. Everywun was cryin an sad. Yesh. Srsly. Yu mite criez too! It's okai, cryin is okay. Everywun can criez. Cheesus wepted.

I stinkin' hate cats!

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Funny title...
May you be overwhelmed with the milk of the Ceiling Cat today...

Saturday, February 16, 2008

 
Blogger MamaSue said...

If the whole Junior High ministry thing falls through, you can get a job naming blog posts. You are stinkin' clever, child of mine.

ps: still alive here...

Saturday, February 16, 2008

 
Blogger Josh(ua) Treece said...

I just posted on this too! In fact... I started my post with how I hate cats too...

Sunday, February 17, 2008

 
Blogger lovemyguys said...

Amen, sister!

Monday, February 18, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home