Sunday, February 17, 2008

You Know This - US Geography

Having Allison Hibbard around really helps the time go by when you are in a boring situation. At a long boring meeting one day, Allison challanged a few of us to a contest to see who could draw the most accurate map of the United States. US Geography was never really my strongpoint, so I ended up losing the challange. Apparenly I don't know my mid-west very well, but honestly, who does?!

So, I took this challange to try and redeem myself (as well as Mr. Noller, my Jr. High History teacher).

2 minutes and 50 seconds! Beat that!!!
***Thank you Josh Treece for the online quiz...sorry I beat you!***

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Way to go! I got 2min 55sec.

Monday, February 18, 2008

 
Blogger Josh(ua) Treece said...

You're very welcome. I just tried it again and got 3:35. You're pretty fast!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home