Monday, March 3, 2008

You Know This - National Reading Day

Today was National Reading Day, so Dominik and I went down to San Diego and read to my sister's 3rd grade class. We got down there a bit early, so Dom and I decided to do a little shopping.


When we got to the school, the kids wanted to know all about the German. They asked him questions like, "How do you say GAS in German?" and "Do they have cars in Germany?"

Then I read to the class Bartholomew and the Oobleck by Dr. Seuss. At one point I accidently said, "green crap" instead of "green clouds"...oops!

All in all, a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

The kids LOVED it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Monday, March 03, 2008

 
Blogger Stacey Windover said...

Love the hat B!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home