Sunday, March 9, 2008

You Know This - Confusion

What a confusing morning! I woke up to the alarm on my cell phone and started getting ready for church. When I was about 5 minutes out from being completely ready, Heather came in the room and asked me why I was up so early. I looked at the clock on the bedside table. It seemed that my phone had reset itself to be an hour too early. So I went back to bed. An hour later we headed out for church. We walked in mid-sermon and thought that we got the service times wrong. I wandered over to the guy at the café and asked what the service times were. As you can probably guess, we were an hour late! Stupid Daylight Savings! You got me once again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Technically, Heather got you...You and Daylight Savings were totally in sync.

Monday, March 10, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home