Saturday, March 22, 2008

You Know This - March Madness


For someone who could care less about college basketball, I sure have become addicted to March Madness! I wasn't even going to fill out one of these bracket things. But working with a bunch of boys, I've realized that if I want to be a part of any conversations over the next few weeks, I'd better pay attention!

Now that the games are going, I have found myself addicted to this whole fantasy sports world. In the last 2 days I have checked my bracket over 10 times. I keep asking my dad who's playing and who's winning. Not only have I been watching ESPN, but I've even yelled at the TV a time or two! Who knew that I would actually care!

*** For the record, I still fully support my Baylor Boys. But in my four years of attending Baylor basketball games, I found that we are pros at choking in the end. So that is why I didn't pick them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home