Thursday, April 24, 2008

You Know This - O(h no)kleys

Yesterday, Allison made the very bold statement that she hates all Oakley sunglasses. Stevepointed out to her that this is an extreme exclamation simply because they now have hundreds of frame options. But, in typical Allison fashion, she stuck to her statement.

Then, last night, I saw these displayed in the window at the Oakley store in the mall...



Now, I am not saying that these sunglasses are cool by any means, but Allison definitely digs guys who wear this style!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

First of all: your title makes me proud to be your Be Fri.

Second: this post makes me want to give my half back.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

 
Blogger Tyler R. Shannon said...

Ironically, I have the cheap, fake pair of these.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home