Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You Know This - ChaCha

Have you heard of Cha Cha yet? It's a cool little company set up to where you can send them a text with any question and someone will answer you. And it's usually someone with a pretty good sense of humor responding, such as my friend Alyssa.

For the most part, I have been pretty impressed with the people of Cha Cha, but today was not the case. My roommate Katie is going to be turning 21 this month. For her birthday she wants to go to the turtle racing bar that they went to in an episode of Rob and Big...super fun! Well, I've found a place that has such races, but I am not sure if it is the exact place that they went on the show. So I decided to text Cha Cha. The first response I got was something along the lines of, "Never seen the show." A few hours later I sent the text again, getting a reply along the lines of, "Rob and Big was an American reality television series that followed the lives or professional skateboarder, Rob Dyrdek, and his best friend and body guard, Christopher 'Big Black' Boykin."

Duh Cha Cha! Not the answer I was looking for!

So, if you know the answer for sure, please let me know!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.brennanspub-la.com/

It is called Brennan's Pub. Check the website for race times. It is lots of fun. Lots. I live in the area and drive by it all the time - on Lincoln Blvd. in Marina Del Rey. Really close to Venice and Santa Monica. If you head up there go to C and O Trattoria in Venice for dinner. You won't be sorry. It's Italian. It is fun - the waiters/waitresses sing "That's Amore" every thirty minutes or so and come around to clink glasses with you and encourage everyone to sing along. Excellent place.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

 
Blogger Bethany said...

Wow, thank you so much anonymous person! You were VERY helpful!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

 
Blogger Alyssa said...

this is why i love you! thanks for advertising for me!

ps. here you go!

http://www.brennanspub-la.com/

Friday, August 15, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home