Thursday, September 11, 2008

You Know This - A Fullerton Miracle

So, Zack and I were driving back to Orange County from the City of Industry when we decided to stop in Fullerton for lunch. As we were exiting the freeway, I decided to call David Hughes - who attends Cal State Fullerton - to see if he would be able to eat with us. Here was the conversation...

  • DH - Hello?
  • Me - Hey, what are you doing right now?
  • DH - Oh, just crossing Nutwood Avenue to walk back to my apartment. What are you doing?
  • Me - Driving down Nutwood.
  • DH - That's weird.
  • Me - I think I see you! Are you wearing a white shirt and jeans?
  • DH - (looking down at himself) Yes...
  • Me - Did you just look at yourself?
  • DH - Yes...

So, Zack and I pulled up, David jumped in the car, and we took him out to lunch!

Here is a picture of Zack and David, enjoying their delicious Del Taco...


Here is David, getting dropped off at school...


And here is David walking to class...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Dodd said...

that's my roommate!

Friday, September 12, 2008

 
Blogger Allison Murray said...

wow...i've never seen that zack face before. ha.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home