Monday, October 27, 2008

You Know This - Mud Slide

This weekend in Wildside was the finale of Choctober! And, as always, we ended the month with the giant chocolate slip-n-slide we fondly refer to as the Mud Slide. This year, with the Refinery, we gave the Mud Slide a bit of a face lift. Not only did the students get to go down the chocolaty slide, but we also added a ramp! Check it out...




That was Jaime, the Mud Slide champion! As for the blood curdling scream, that was my nervous scream as I watched him fly under me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Madison said...

I was there! That was too funny!!!

Monday, October 27, 2008

 
Blogger Jessica Torres said...

Jaime flew between your legs!? You either have long legs or he's a slim Jaime...I can't believe he actually flew between your legs...so funny!

Monday, October 27, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home