Sunday, November 9, 2008

You Know This - CWalkin' on Sunshine

For some reason, I tend to think I can do anything I try. And not only do I think I can do it, but I also think I should be the best at it. For instance, whenever I go to classes at the gym - whether its a hip-hop class, step class, weights, yoga, whatever - I always push myself to the breaking point by unsuccessfully trying to be the best in the class. Seriously. This is why I have fainted twice now at 24 hour fitness.

Well, today was no exception. I got the wild idea that I should know how to do the CWalk. It's been years since this move came out and about, and I'm pretty sure no one does it anymore, but I still felt the need to master the move. So I went onto YouTube and found this beauty...


You really can find anything on the internet! But let me tell you, it is freakin' hard! So if you are anything like me and think you should be able to do any dance move, good luck and let me know how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home