Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You Know This - Another BS CD

Another amazing CD release from Britney Spears! I don't care how old I am, I still LOVE Britney's awful music! 

My favorite part is that there is always one song on each album that Britney should be ashamed of. And this CD is no different. She wrote a song called "My Baby" that I am assuming is for her children, but definitely does not gel with the rest of the album. Here are some other Britney gems...

Blackout - Why Should I be Sad
My Prerogative - all the remix songs
In The Zone - Brave New Girl
Oops...I Did It Again - Dear Diary
Baby One More Time - Email My Heart

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Don't you dare speak ill of "Email My Heart"! She worked very hard to be relevant to our generation, and at the time email was becoming an increasingly popular form of romantic communication.

She just wanted to say she's sorry, oh so sorry. And she just wanted one more chance to make it all up to him.

If that doesn't speak to your heart, you are a robot...but a robot made of an old pre-email computer.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home