Saturday, December 27, 2008

You Know This - My Dad Makes Better Pies Than Your Dad

For our Christmas gift exchange at work this year we decided to make each other t-shirts. Then we had to wear our shirts all day long at Knott's Berry Farm. Here are a few pictures...




Kurt had me. He made me a shirt that says, "My Dad Makes Better Pies Than Your Dad." For very obvious reasons, my dad LOVES this shirt! So we took a few fun pictures together this weekend...




Oh, the best part of my shirt is that Kurt had messed up and accidentally ironed on the transfer backwards. So the back of my shirt is mirror image. And rather than starting over, he just put the text on the front... love it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Madison said...

hahaha that's cool

Saturday, December 27, 2008

 
Blogger Julie Hibbard said...

So fun! What a great idea! Love the first picture...hilarious shirt. And, a Dodger fan to boot!!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

 
Blogger Ange said...

next year can you, me and Liz exchange tshirts? this is SO fun!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

 
Blogger Annie said...

You guys have WAY too much fun on staff:) Any other job you'll ever have will seem incredibly dull and dry after this! Love the shirt exchange idea.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home