Saturday, December 13, 2008

You Know This - Movie Critic


I would never in a million years claim to be a movie critic. I don't think one can when some of their top pics include Dude Where's my Car, Bring it On, or any Hallmark movie. Having made this claim...

Last night we saw The Day the Earth Stood Still. My favorite part of the movie was when I closed my eyes and took a 5 minute nap. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't anything to write home about. In fact, I kept thinking, "I already saw this movie back in 1996 when it was called Independence Day." But I will say this for the film... great casting! Each actor seemed to play their perfect role.


Keanu Reeves: A stiff, emotionally void character who speaks in a slow whisper.

Jennifer Connelly: A slightly depressed single woman who is smarter than she looks but not pushy enough to get her way on her own.

Jaden Smith: A punky little kid who has trouble obeying but you can't help but want to love on.

Robert Knepper: An Army Officer from the south who doesn't take his own authority too seriously.

1 Comments:

Blogger MamaSue said...

told you.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home