Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You Know This - Suspicious Characters

Today, Phil and I did some shopping at Wal-Mart. As we were pulling in to the check out lane, the cashier lady, Angelica (which Phil's sure is not her real name), took a picture with a disposable camera of us as well as a man looking at DVDs. It was awfully strange! So I, in typical Bethany fashion, waited a few moments, then asked, "What's the camera for?" Apparently this lady gets assaulted enough that she keeps a camera with her, takes pictures of any suspicious characters, and gives them to the police.

To make myself feel better, I am just going to assume that the man looking at the DVDs was the suspicious character today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Madison said...

why would she think that you look suspicious

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

 
Blogger Bethany said...

I do not know, my friend! I mean, they don't come much more innocent-looking than me! Maybe it was because I was with a foreigner.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

 
Blogger Wendy Reeves said...

oh it was phil's fault for sure..and my code is...impork...maybe is should write a blog about how blogger thinks im fat!!!

Friday, February 27, 2009

 
Blogger Madison said...

ha good point :)

Friday, February 27, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home