Sunday, September 23, 2007

You Know This - Biggest Fears

So, my friends and I were sharing our biggest fears at dinner the other night, and apparently mine are super abnormal! So strange that Allison and Allison told me that I MUST blog about them. So here you go...

My #2 Biggest Fear - The Wiener Dog

Explanation - When I was 6 years old, I was riding my big-wheel down the street with my ginormous old Rhodesian Ridgeback dog running along side me. Suddenly, out of nowhere came this vicious evil little monster from hell... aka a wiener dog! The two dogs started fighting and, as any naive child would do, I tried to stop them. The devil-dog jumped up and bit me in the ear, causing my fear of wiener dogs to run strong to this very day.

My #1 Biggest Fear - Dying of Internal Combustion

Explanation - Now, this obscure fear stems from watching a little show back in the 90's called Unsolved Mysteries. When I was 10 years old, I saw an episode about a man who was just sitting in his lazy boy chair when suddenly he turned to ash, leaving his clothes and shoes behind. I was so afraid that this would happen to me that I slept next to my parents bed every night, making my mom hold my hand. The thought here was that if I internally combusted in the middle of the night, my hand would turn to ash and my mom would know immediately that I was dead.

So, there you have it. My two biggest fears.

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison Murray said...

hahahahahahaha.

so funny.....


and disturbing.
I still love you despite your crazy fears. =)
can't wait to live together so i can experience these stories nightly.

done and done.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

 
Blogger E.Money said...

wow, thats....different. :)

Monday, September 24, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethany's revenge: An internally combusting wiener dog.

Monday, September 24, 2007

 
Blogger lovemyguys said...

Hey! How does Allison know about done and done???

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home