Monday, September 3, 2007

You Know This - Ghetto Fabulous

There have been several times in the past 3 years of my living in the OC that I have been made fun of for growing up in Riverside. I've always laughed it off, joined in on the joke, and thought to myself, "oh, these ignorant Orange County snobs have no clue what they are talking about. Riverside is not that different from Orange County." But today I believe I was proven wrong. Check it out...



Now, I know it's blurry and you can't fully tell what all is going on here. So let me explain. This is a family having a labor day picnic...on a bunch of hay stacks...on the side of the 215. As in the freeway.

It was so amazing that my sister and I pulled off the freeway, backtracked a few off ramps, got back on the freeway, drove by again in the slow lane at about 45 mph, rolled down the window, and honked the horn as to catch their wondering faces as we drove by.

No wonder why Orange Counters think Riversidians are just a bunch of red necks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Oh man! This is so Riverside...though, it's actually more Nebraska...if the car were a LIFTED TRUCK it would be WAY MORE Riverside...

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Thank you for your hard work to show us that people from Riverside really are morons.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

 
Blogger MamaSue said...

Does Kevin actually KNOW any morons from Riverside?

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

 
Blogger Mike Lovato said...

Oh crap, you took a picture of my family picnic!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home