Saturday, August 25, 2007

You Know This - Blonde Villains

So, I know all of these teen bop movies are trying to build up the self-esteem of the youth-culture today. But in the meantime, they are creating another stigmatism that I am not a huge fan of. Really, do all of the villains have to be little blonde girls?

I would just like to point out that I have never kept a journal about all of the gossip at my school (Mean Girls), wished for a fellow gymnast to hurt herself (Stick It), thrown dog food on the nerds at a school dance (Never Been Kissed), crashed a slumber party to make another girl look bad (Sleepover), bribed the student body to make me class president (Napoleon Dynamite), asked my mom to ruin another family so that I could win a contest (Hairspray), robbed a bank (Sugar and Spice), thrown my step sister’s favorite book into a fire (Ever After), stolen my best friends ideas to get promoted at work (13 Going on 30), left my husband for his more successful best friend (Talladega Nights), got with my sister’s boyfriend (The Wedding Date), or used my fame to get my way (Just Friends).

So please Hollywood, let’s pick on someone else for a while.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zach Zeiger said...

lol...i saw napolian dynamite, and meen gurls....dont know any other of the vids...:)

Saturday, August 25, 2007

 
Blogger Zach Zeiger said...

Bethany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

 
Blogger Mel East said...

i feel the same way!!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

 
Blogger jessie estupinan said...

I don't think you are a blonde villain B (:

Monday, August 27, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home