Monday, October 15, 2007

You Know This - Allison + Disneyland

I love my friend Allison Murray! If you don't know her, you should. Today I spent the whole day with her at Disneyland and there was never a dull moment. Here are five things about Allison Murray at Disneyland that make me laugh...
- Her nervous laughter right before a scary ride
- Her willingness to snack throughout the entire day with me
- Her ability to find the most ridiculous looking people at the park
- Her enthusiasm for a good ride
- Her love of getting in the background of other people's pictures

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Murray said...

all day minus an hour and a half together=BEST DAY EVER!!!!! =)


love you B!!!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

 
Blogger kayla rae said...

I was at Disneyland on Monday too!
So fun!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home