Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You Know This - Fake Rick

So, there is a blogger out there who goes by the name of Fake Rick who created a blog as if he/she were Rick Warren (my main-boss-man). I do not approve of his/her blog subjects by any means, but there is definitely some talent to be found here. I wish he/she didn't hate my place of employment...otherwise I would want to be his/her friend! Check out this beautiful work of art...



Now, to add a dose of super-funny, that is my direct boss superimposed onto Pam Beasley's body! Amazing! Way to mix my two favorite things...My Church and The Office!

2 Comments:

Blogger MamaSue said...

Wow, Pam is in serious need of a trip to the aesthetician! A bit of a wax job is in order.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

 
Blogger Ange said...

I agree! This is one of the funniest ones I read! I love reading Fake Rick! So funny...but sooooo terrible:)

Friday, October 19, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home