Thursday, November 22, 2007

You Know This - Handsome Boys

This morning my amazing nephews and I went on a walk and ended up at Starbucks (surprise, surprise).


While hanging out in the coffee shop and sipping on some delicious hot cocoa, Cam and I went through his activity book and practiced our math skills.



In the meantime, I sent Robbie around the store on a photo scavenger hunt finding things such as "three different christmas trees", "three different square shapes" and "three different scenes of people." Here is what he came up with...













Man alive, I LOVE those boys to death! Really now, aren't they the most handsome, smartest, cutest, funniest, most perfect little boys you've ever laid eyes on?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I love the photo scavenger hunt stuff...very fun Aunt idea!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

 
Blogger MamaSue said...

yes. yes they are. And that's not just the Proud Grammie talk.

Friday, November 23, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home