Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You Know This - Big Bell Box

Last week, Allison, Leo and I went to Taco Bell. While standing in line, I may have over-exaggerated a little bit and said to Leo, "I'm so hungry, I could eat one of everything!" To that, Leo pointed out the Big Bell Box Meal.


Now, this is not a meal for wimps. In fact, it's advertised as "the meal that's made for men." As you can see, it comes with a queso crunchwrap, a burrito, a taco, cinnamon twists, and a large drink. I know you're probably thinking, "that's not that crazy", but this is the girl who usually orders one burrito and maybe a small drink. Here's what you probably do not know - this is also the girl who cannot walk away from a challenge.

So, as you have probably already guessed, Leo and Allison challenged me to eat the entire Big Bell Box Meal. Here's how it went down...







And now, I never want to eat Taco Bell again! Ok, that's a lie.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I can't believe you ate the whole thing, just kidding!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was impressed and scared at the same time!!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

 
Blogger Krista said...

Way to go! Now I challenge you to eat a KFC Famous Bowl with the layers of flavors, or as I like to call it, last night's leftovers!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

 
Blogger Jessica Torres said...

This is one of the reasons for why I am glad we are now friends...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethany, it looks like you have giant man hands in that second picture. It kind of scared me. ;)
Jaime (Stream)

Monday, July 21, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home