Friday, August 22, 2008

You Know This - We're Not Gonna Take It!

My friend David Hughes has one of those blogs that many people check regularly. He is amusing, witty, and has an ability to come up with new and interesting topics on a regular basis.

For over a month now, I have checked his blog on a daily basis to get the latest and greatest D-Hughes update. To my dismay, I have come to the conclusion that he is no longer blogging. 

So, as he sat in my office today, we discussed this sad situation. He thinks that he may be over it! But we came up with a plan: I am taking a pole to see how many people are demanding him back. If we get enough positive feedback, there is a good chance that he will get back in the game.

Please, take 20 seconds to refresh your memory of how random and good looking (bonus points David Hughes?) he is by watching the video below, research his blog for a bit, then let me know if you think his efforts should be put back to good use.


5 Comments:

Blogger Tyler R. Shannon said...

This makes me sad. Sad for the fact that I am not as stunningly handsome as Davi8, and that he is not blogging anymore. ugh

Friday, August 22, 2008

 
Blogger Ryanne said...

I love me a good David Hughes blog

Friday, August 22, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote a complete yes.
His blog was really funny.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

 
Blogger Alyssa said...

absolutely

Sunday, August 24, 2008

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Yes!
And, that was probably the most awkward video ever...
ha ha (:

Sunday, August 31, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home