Friday, November 14, 2008

You Know This - I'm Sorry Mama


Despite my mother telling me at the young age of 7 that I am not allowed to ride a motorcycle, I got extremely excited at the idea that Brian would let Katie and I take his bike for a spin! For about 15 minutes, Katie and I unsuccessfully attempted to drive the bike. Once we realized that we couldn't even get the kick stand up, we decided to just enjoy the simple victory of sitting on the bike. Although, it was very exciting when Brian showed us how to rev the engine!

So, no worries mama! 20 years later and I'm still obeying your rules!


2 Comments:

Blogger ali said...

there are too many cool forms of transportation in this picture, number one being the saddleback theme park tram.

Friday, November 14, 2008

 
Blogger TheHuntsAreRad said...

I agree, next time we will try and drive a tram.

Friday, November 14, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home