Monday, November 10, 2008

You Know This - Top 100

This morning I found the Top 100 All-Time Worldwide Box Office list on iMDb. Not gonna lie, some of the movies actually surprised me that they were on there(cough - the simpson's movie)! Here's the top 10...
  • Titanic
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
  • The Dark Knight
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  • Star Wars: Episode 1
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
  • Jurassic Park
(Luke, I'm sure seeing Jurassic Park made the cut makes you so proud!)

Then I went through the list to see how many of them I've seen... 90! That's crazy! If you put that into monetary terms, that's about $900 worth of movies right there!

And I must give props to ET for hanging in there after all these years. Sorry I still haven't watched you, but I do enjoy your ride at Universal Studios.

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison Murray said...

your ET comment just got me so good. :)

i miss you.

Monday, November 10, 2008

 
Blogger Phil Chenery said...

Past tense I'm afraid...the ET ride is now "The Mummy Ride" Apparently being in the top 100 movies doesn't save you from the cut at Universal.

Monday, November 10, 2008

 
Blogger Gerry Rojas said...

This is all you.

The only thing missing is the ridiculous "909 pomp" hairstyle.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/photostore/chi-081107-fashion-files-pg,0,1926119.photogallery

Monday, November 10, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home