Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You Know This - Baracket Obama

I work with a lot of guys, so it is somewhat expected to participate in major man-rituals such as March Madness. Naturally, I made my picks based on the schools I had actually heard of, the states I have lived in, or how "cute" the school name and/or mascot is. Oddly enough, I am not doing too well. I've been in last place... that is until today!



Thank you Ryanne Witt for being just as bad at this as I am! I'm sure your reason for entering this race was similar to mine... I just wanted to come up with a fun name for my bracket! And I do have to say, "March Madness is my Boyfriend" is almost as good as "Baracket Obama!"

.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryanne said...

What's funny is I am ranked #4 out of 17 in the other league I am in...guess I should have just transferred my bracket from that one over to this one!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home