Tuesday, December 4, 2007

You Know This - Baptism

So, I am obviously a big fan of small groups (being that I am the junior high small groups coordinator), but this weekend I got to be a part of a great example of why small groups are so important. This past Wednesday at our Bible study two of our guys decided to get baptized this weekend!

Pastor Rick ended up doing the baptisms, which was a great surprise! So, when the guys walked into the water, Allison, Alyssa and I just followed them in - no baptism shirt or board shorts or anything...just fully clothed. It was such a great bonding moment, I can't even explain it. I was so proud of them, you would have thought it was my own baptism!


Congratulations Bwong and Josh! I love you guys! You really are the best small group ever!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MamaSue said...

Look at that! Rick Warren in a wet t-shirt contest. Alert the media!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home