Friday, December 7, 2007

You Know This - Ghost Riding

Every so often I think I am ghetto and decide to pull out some sort of phrase, rap or dance move that would convince those around me that I am from "da hood". One of my favorites is Ghost Riding!

Now, I know not everyone is well versed in their pop-culture lingo, so here is a definition of ghost riding...

Ghost-riding, frequently used in the context of "ghost-riding the whip" (a "whip" being a vehicle) or simply ghostin', is when a person puts the car in neutral or allows it to idle and then the driver (and passengers) of a vehicle exit while it is still rolling and dance beside it or on the hood or roof. [[thank you wikapedia.com for the random information]]

But, really, nothing could explain it better than this video...

4 Comments:

Blogger MamaSue said...

Wow, Rhett can bust a move!

Friday, December 07, 2007

 
Blogger Ange said...

this was an awesome video! thanks for sharing:)

Saturday, December 08, 2007

 
Blogger Allison Murray said...

you're so 909.
and i love it.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

 
Blogger lovemyguys said...

I've never been ghost riding before. I guess I know what I'll be doing Friday night!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home