Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You Know This - Sad Goodbyes


I just got home from saying goodbye to Allison and sending her off to live in Kenya for 6 months. It's crazy to me how something so great can be so sad.

On the one hand, I am very excited for her. I cannot wait to see all of the amazing ways that God is going to use her, stretch her, teach her, and mold her. She has this huge heart for other people and a passion like I've never seen.

But on the other hand, I am going to miss her so much! I'm gonna miss our deep talks, I'm gonna miss her stupid games, I'm gonna miss her loud and funny laugh, and I'm gonna miss her loving and selfless friendship.

I am proud of my friend for listening to God and following her passion. I cannot wait to hear all about her adventures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home