Monday, August 25, 2008

You Know This - Threading Hurts


This morning I got my eyebrows threaded. Let me tell you something... from a girl who has gotten a few tattoos, my ears pierced (twice - same hole, just repierced), my cartilage pierced, my belly button pierced, and my eyebrow pierced, I think I can take a bit of pain.  This threading action...it hurts! I mean, all they are doing is pulling groups of your hair out at a time. What makes it that much different from plucking?

So, as I was being torchered (after much regret of not just going to a place that uses wax) I started to think about the epilady. What an awful invention! This contraption is made up of springs that rotate, allowing for the springs to grab your leg hair and yank them out. Again, awful idea!


Thinking about the epilady reminds me of my older sister, Sarah, who once tried it on our ginormous Rhodesian Ridgeback dog. She could have easily bit Sarah's arm off, or at least done a good amount of damage, but all she did was yelp like a little puppy. Poor Blue!

Anyway, all this to say, I do not recommend getting your eyebrows threaded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home