Friday, October 3, 2008

You Know This - Chai Me

Some may say that I have a terrible addiction to chai. I love to get a venti iced nonfat chai latte from starbucks at least once a day. This is not the cheapest habit I have ever formed, so recently I decided to start making chai at home.

I headed out to Trader Joe's and bought a can of powder chai for $3.45 - $0.40 cheaper than one drink at starbucks.Exciting...yes. But this story doesn't stop here.

I was telling Zack about my new found beverage and he was very impressed with me. I thought this was simply because I was going to be saving myself about $200 a month. Turns out, he thought I had made the chai from scratch. So, naturally, I took this as a challange.

I went to the store, bought some supplies, and cooked me up some chai!

But don't get too impressed... it was awful!

Consider this atempt #1.
Someday I WILL be enjoying a delicious cup of homemade chai!

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Murray said...

you are so freaking stubborn. ha.

i love it.
and you :)

Saturday, October 04, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home