Thursday, December 13, 2007

You Know This - Go-Karting



For our Student Ministries Christmas Party, the whole team went out to Moran Raceway in Beaumont. And, MAN ALIVE it was so much fun!!!


Allison Murray and I both came in 1st. She won on our first round and I won on our second round. Who knew we were such good racers?!

Allison Hibbard gave us a pretty good run too. But she just couldn't seem to beat me!


Here's me pulling into first!


All in all, a great day had by all! Oh, minus Jeff Baker who got run over by a go-kart and took 10 stitches to the knee!

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I was SO CLOSE to second place! I REALLY wanted to win...and then STUPID Kart 6 ruined EVERYTHING!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

 
Blogger Ange said...

OMG -- looks like soooo much fun! I want to go!!! Have you been to K1 in Irvine? It's an indoor one, looks like it's the same thing:) Yes...those toilets are from Daphne's. Awkward!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

 
Blogger Allison Murray said...

hibbard is so angry we beat her. =)

Saturday, December 15, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home