Thursday, July 24, 2008

You Know This - (I'm not) Smarter than a 5th Grader



My answer to the infamous question, "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"...

No

I have been playing this game on my cell phone at least 5 times a week - about 10 rounds each time - for the last 2 months. Wanna know how many times I have beat the game? Twice. That's right, two measly times.

I would like to blame this sad situation on Castle View Elementary School. When I was in 5th grade, I was in a 5th/6th combination class. The plan was to do the 6th grade curriculum one year and the 5th grade curriculum the next. Unfortunately, they canceled this concept after my 5th grade year. Thus, I took 6th grade twice. So, bring on "Are You Smarter than a 6th Grader?" I will school them all on the history of Ancient Egypt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home