Friday, July 25, 2008

You Know This - Give me a B - - - B!

Reasons why my past life as a cheerleader benefits my current life as a youth minister...

* I am able to convince others that they should be a part of whatever I am doing, even if it seems ridiculous

* I constantly encourage others and bring a positive light into seemingly hopeless situations

* I can be super loud without screaming or using a negative tone

* I can relate to the snooty, snobby girls who want nothing to do with anything that might make them look dumb

* I am able to make a fool out of myself and still make it look cool...or at least pretend like it looked cool

* I can make signs and posters with the best of them

You never know how God is going to use your past to improve your future. You can make that your MySpace headline if you'd like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Bethany this blog made me laugh out loud!!! I love reading your blog and keeping up a little on your life :)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home