Friday, August 1, 2008

You Know This - X Games Champ

Sometimes I like to pretend that I am friends with Kyle Loza, even though I've only met him twice. I mean, we do go to the same church and have a few of the same friends, but I don't hang out with him or anything. I once brought him coffee when we were working on the final touches inside the refinery. I also once went into the pit and watched him practice his new jump, "Electric Death". This picture is not one of those times, but it's proof that I have a very distant relationship with him.



Anyway, in case you don't keep up with the X-Games at all, Kyle won the gold medal for best trick in MotoX for the 2nd year in a row!


Kyle, I know we are not friends (yet), but I am still super proud of you!!! Congratulations!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Bethany, your amazing

Friday, August 01, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home